Meet our Leaders
Father Ryan Elder
Please contact Father Ryan through Ana in the Parish Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 984-884-5879.
Father Ryan is a Priest of the Diocese of Raleigh and was ordained on June 1, 2013. He was assigned to Holy Family as Administrator in July 2018 and named Pastor on August 1, 2019. In addition to his ministry at Holy Family, Father Ryan serves as a Master of Ceremonies for the Diocese of Raleigh and sits on the Liturgical Commission for the Diocese. He is deeply in love with Jesus and hopes to be able to inspire the parishioners of Holy Family to do the same. He has a particular love for teaching.
Father Ryan holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, an M.Div. from St. Charles Borromeo Seminary in Philadelphia, an M.A. in Sacred Scripture from St. Charles, and has recently completed an M.A.L.S. (Master of Arts in Liturgical Studies) at The Liturgical Institute of Mundelein Seminary in the Chicago area. His Master's Thesis is on the sacramental preaching of Saint Ambrose of Milan. When he's not up to his eyeballs in school work, you can probably find Father Ryan working in his garden or watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel.
Deacon Bert L'Homme
919-417-3264 or email@example.com
Deacon Bert was ordained by Bishop Joseph Gossman to the permanent diaconate on November 12, 2004. After ordination he was assigned to Our Lady of the Rosary Church in Louisburg and then he served at St. Francis deSales Church in Washington, DC. For many years Deacon Bert has worked in parish and prison ministry in North Carolina and Washington, DC. Hearing the Lord’s call to ministry, he is anxious to share the good news of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. A native of Massachusetts, Deacon Bert earned undergraduate and graduate degrees at the University of Maryland at College Park as well as the American University in Washington, DC. He is a lifelong educator and administrator in the public, private, and Catholic schools. Deacon Bert is married to Margaret Lee, they have three adult daughters and four grandsons.
The Pastoral Council serves as a lay advisory board to the Pastor. Members include leaders from several Parish ministries and groups.
- Brandon Bergenroth (chair) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Wisnewski - email@example.com
- Michelle Freeman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irvin Cheluca - email@example.com
- Gina del Soccoro Medina Candila - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Meszaros - email@example.com
- Cecilia Morales - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Pavlis (Finance Council rep.) - email@example.com
- Eric Garrison - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pateep Kitbamrung - email@example.com
The primary work of the Pastoral Council is to implement our Parish Pastoral Plan, which reflects the goals and initiatives of the Diocese of Raleigh. Our current plan is available here.
The Finance Council serves as a lay advisory board for the Church's financial matters.
- Peter Pavlis, Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Javier Jaimes-Ayala, Secretary Toques21@hotmail.com
- Mary Gildersleeve email@example.com
- Mike Balzarano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catherine Preston email@example.com